Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Business student.
We are looking for an intern to join our Business Development team who is in charge of identifying and developing new business opportunities and extending the store network in the Pacific region.
The Business Development Intern will assist with the everyday duties involved, including:
- Maintain business development files on markets, airports, landlords, competitors, acquisition targets and new concepts within the Pacific region
- Update and manage the Pacific tenancy network database
- Preparation of reports, presentations and analysis for submission to the Business Development Manager and Chief Strategy and Development Officer.
- Assist in the preparation of tender responses: this includes collection of key socio-economic information related to targeted location, company information, photos, market research, competitor analysis, price checks
- Assist with the development of strategic plans, annual business plans, budgets and forecasts for the Business Development department.
- Provide support and assistance to the BD Team on other ad-hoc projects as directed
- Completion of one in-store day during the internship
- Intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Attention to detail, good organisation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in while working alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot, close to the Airport and easily accessible by a short walk or free shuttle bus from Mascot station.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 days a week and for a minimum of 5-6 months.
Ideal start date is August 2018.
The internship will be an unpaid work experience.
We seek a proactive and energetic person who is in their final year of University studies or a recent graduate.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send your cover letter and CV to Savanna:
- Adresse Sydney Australia
- Pays Australie
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais