Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Business or Marketing student.
We are looking for an intern studying Business or Marketing to join our team and help with everyday duties involving:
- Assisting the Travel Essentials category managers on day-to-day tasks
- Exposure across a number of categories including Convenience (Beverages, Food, Confectionary, Health, Beauty and Accessories) and General Merchandise (Travel, Gifts and Souvenirs, Toys, Apparel)
- Retrieving sales data as requested to compile meaningful sales reports presentations for stores, suppliers and senior management
- Provide insightful analysis to category managers to highlight opportunities to grow gross margin dollars and volume
- Data entry
- Liaising with marketing on promotions
- Reviewing sales analysis on promotional campaigns and determining whether they were successful
- Typing of correspondence
- Assisting with projects
- Various other tasks as required, including exposure to Marketing and POS.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
Ideal start date is early January 2019.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading – free books available!
What we are looking for:
- A dynamic and proactive individual
- A “can do” and positive attitude
- Studying Business and passionate about it!
- People person
- English bilingual or fluent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Developed attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and fast-learner
- Proficient with Pack Office
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you look like the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your cover letter and CV with availabilities to Savanna: email@example.com
- Pays Australie
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais