We offer great job opportunities for native speakers of German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, and Norwegian who have a work permit to work in the EU..
Do you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service? Are you a social media fan? Would you like to jump-start your career by representing one of the largest online social media and social networking services companies? You would be reviewing and moderating content. Share your passion for social media and online communication and enjoy the Greek sun, culture and way of life at the same time. Sounds inviting? Greece is famous for its history all around the world. Are you ready to write you history in Athens? Read on.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- a very competitive salary
- young, multicultural work environment
- participation in fun team events and initiatives
- free Greek language lessons
The right candidates for these positions should:
- Be a native speaker of English or be a native speaker in German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, or Norwegian and have advanced English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Technical skills and fast typing
Only those who have a work permit to work in the EU will be considered. Looking forward to seeing you work and live in Athens, Greece.
Have some questions first ? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Address 2 Mesogeion Ave & Sinopis St 11527 Athens
- Pays Grèce
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Danois, Néerlandais, Anglais, Finlandais, Français, Allemand, Italien, Norvégien, Espagnol, Suédois