Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Human Resource student.
We are looking for an intern studying Human Resource to join our Learning & Development department and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
Online induction system
- Add new users for all new starters
- Update existing courses when needed
- Create new courses when new stores open
- Assist in creating a new product knowledge training course
- Assist with the launch of biannual performance reviews
- Follow up completed rate of performance reviews
- Participate in developing succession planning
- Attend training course
- Help to improve it
- Any other tasks as required or directed
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot, close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4.5 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
Ideal start date is August – September 2018.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
We seek a proactive and energetic person who has a relevant degree and/or experience in this field.
If this sounds interesting to you then please send your cover letter and CV to Savanna Cam.
- Job Address Sydney, Australia
- Pays Australie
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais