Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travelretail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores atairports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and NewCaledonia.
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting positionavailable for a passionate and motivated Marketingstudent.
We are looking for an intern studying Marketing and orE-commerce to join our team and help with the everyday duties involved,including:
· Assisting with sales analysis – reviewing ofproduct ranges & promotions (Excel skills)
· Growing Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific’s socialmedia presences across key retail brands
· Assisting Marketing and E-commerce team onday-to-day tasks
· Prepare Presentations in Power Point
· Assisting in admin for 6 Websites
· Coordination of promotional activities
- Work with the product team to create clickable content
- Cross-post on social media channels
- Manage content marketing calendar
- Conversation marketing
- Uploading product info to our website
- Basic photo editing
This is a greatopportunity to get some hands on experience in the fieldyou are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is locatedin Mascot close to the airport.
We would like thesuccessful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible,depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 5 -6 months.
Idealstart date is January 2019.
Theinternship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekendaway organised for our interns!
Also if you likereading – free books available!
Whatwe are looking for?
· A dynamic and proactive individual
· A “can do” and positive attitude
· Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
· People person
· English bilingual or fluent
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Developed attention to detail
· Willingness to learn and fast-learner
· Proficient with Pack Office
· Workingknowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram,
If this sounds interesting to you and you believe you looklike the ideal candidate’s description above, then please send your coverletter and CV with availabilities to Savanna.
- Pays Australie
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais