If you’re passionate about supporting customer service in an excellent manner, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking to recruit Service Deputy Manager who shall be reporting to the Head of Department. Duties will include performing management functions such as recruitment, training and expanding business plans. Facilitate daily missions, execute various tasks, and act as a link between assistant managers, employees and subordinates.
What is excepted of you?
- Support the responsibilities of the servicing Manager in his/her absence
- Ensure communication with the team and implement the organization’s operational guidelines, standards and policies
- Ability monitor and manage the day to day operational activities
- Ensure challenge existing departmental flows and implement new ones
- Provide help and advice to customers using company’s products and services
- Improve customer service procedures for the department
- Establish investigation and resolving customer’s issues and complaints regarding operational matters, handle all queries and client feedback in a professional manner
- Take ownership of the department’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep up to date with the company’s new products and services
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practices and legal requirements
What are you excepted to bring?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the Servicing in after sales field
- Hold preferably an MQF Level 5 qualification in Leadership and/or Business Administration
- Having a Technical background and experience in this field will be consider as an asset
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and multi-media/video tools
What’s in for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Excellent varied and empowering missions
- An attractive compensation package according to qualifications and experience
- Pays Malte
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais
- Niveau d'étude requis Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office and multi-media/video tools
- Expérience Senior