We are seeking to recruit a Software support Engineer for one of our top clients in Malta. If you are keen to communicate with customers from all over the globe then we want to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Support customers and resellers worldwide via telephone and the Client Support System
- Remotely connect to customers’ installations to troubleshoot their issues
- Review product’s log files to gain further knowledge of problems encountered by customers
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support
- Periodically test and report any problems discovered in the Client products
- Assist the sales team, resellers and distributors with technical queries
- Prepare and deliver online technical demonstrations of the products
- Might be required to assist and attend conference and meetings abroad.
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Client’s products
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles
- Produce technical videos which would be made available on YouTube.
What are you expected to bring?
- Knowledge about general IT security
- Experience with Linux, web servers and web technologies
- A good command of verbal and written English
- An IT degree or work experience to compensate.
What’s in for you?
- An attractive salary remuneration
- Fantastic designing opportunities and a professional support
- A pleasant working environment
- Pays Malte
- Langue(s) parlée(s) Anglais
- Niveau d'étude requis Master
- Expérience Senior