PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING. European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship. All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
The Host Company
This host company offer an innovative cloud-based software solution enabling various organisations and individuals to better master the art of learning and communication. This technology has been developed over the last decade with a strong success in the educational sector. This success story is a result of a proven track record sales methodology based on the constant prospection and account management improvement.
You will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in various organisations in public sector, charities and more widely in companies with communication projects. This company need to evolve their product offering and this internship is a great place to influence the future direction and success.
Duration: 6 months // Location: Birmingham // Languages: English should be B2/C1 // Start date: End of May/Beginning of June
- Understand product offerings and competitive advantages
- Identify new business opportunities
- Suggest and manage marketing initiatives (trade shows, email campaigns etc.)
- Follow up on marketing generated leads
- Uncovering, qualifying, defining, proposing and closing new sales orders in line with mutual business objectives
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listener – encourages information from people
- Strong customer facing and public presentation skill
- “Can-Do” approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Enjoy working in an informal environment with a “start-up” culture
- Country UK (United Kingdom)
- Language(s) English