PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING. European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship. All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This host company are a specialist research organisation focused on the development of inhaled medicines. They utilise bespoke analytical technologies and formulation solutions to progress the development of inhaled products.
The host company seeks to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to its internship programme for undergraduate and postgraduate students. As an intern you will conduct scientific research and development related to orally inhaled and nasal drug products. During the internship, you will work on challenging assignments and receive the necessary training and development for a successful and rewarding internship.
Location: Newport, Gwent// Duration: 6 months // Languages: English (B2 or higher) // Start date: Flexible
- Planned work to provide & support project milestones for inhaled drug product development
- Responsible for pharmaceutical analysis using analytical techniques for inhalation product testing, using support technologies as appropriate
- Maintain written records of all experimental work in accordance with company policies
- Degree in Chemistry/Physics/Biology or equivalent
- Able to perform routine and non-routine analytical tests
- Understand modern analytical techniques, especially HPLC
- Masters level student is preferred but not essential
- Country UK (United Kingdom)
- Language(s) English