PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING. European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship. All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
The Host Company
This host company provides rental services in relation with reusable controlled-temperature containers for the cold chain and cool chain industries for the USA and Europe. The team comprises experienced, knowledgeable people that offers an excellent customer support to ensure the right outcome for every shipment.
The host company is looking for an open, trustworthy and professional candidate who has the passion for developing business management systems. The candidate will be expect to have an understanding of ISO9001 or similar managements systems. As part of this role they will work with the Accounts team and Office manager to create assess the facility and create a facilities management process.
Location: Theale // Duration: 6 months // Languages: English (B2 or higher) // Start date: Flexible
- Support the current 2008 system and being involved in the transition to the new standard 2015
- Review the Quality Manual and move into a presentation format
- Contact with the host company’s external consultancy organisation
- Management of version control promoting the corrections and updates
- Knowledge or experience in relation with ISO 9001:2008
- Communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear evidence of attention to detail
- A proactive approach to understand the operating processes to the users expectations
- Understanding of facilities management
- Country UK (United Kingdom)
- Language(s) English