At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Global technology giant has just entered the Bulgarian market. They are opening a new strаtegic shared services center.
Join their OTC department as a:
Account Receivable with German/Spanish or Italian
- Collection of all accounts using various collections methods – mainly via email and outbound calls when needed;
- Reviewing open accounts from the daily report;
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis;
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due date and timely follow-up on payment arrangements;
- Provide client service (B2B) regarding sending statements, collection issues;
- Act as a liaison between Customer, Sales, Billing and various internal departments to ensure smooth flow of transaction.
Our client offers:
- We offer salary above the average for the market;
- Standard working hours (Monday- Friday);
- Excellent social benefits package;
- Rewards program;
- Trainings following the leading global standards for business communication and client interaction;
- Structured working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Great office location and atmosphere;
- Team Building activities.
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in German/Spanish or Italian ;
- A good level of English language;
- Fair working knowledge in MS Office (Excel);
- Basic accounting knowledge will be considered an advantage;
- Relevant BPO or Customer Interaction experience;
- Independent and analytical thinker with problem solving skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Able to control interactions with clients using persuasion and influencing skills.
Apply Now and join the newest amazing international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Address Sofia, Yunak 11-13 str., fl. 2
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) English, German, Italian, Spanish