If you are a highly organised and methodical individual, we want to hear from you! A prominent food & beverage company is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to be part of their team.
What is expected of you?
- Perform basic office tasks such as printing, binding, filing, sorting incoming mail and serve refreshments
- Meet strict deadlines which need to be closed by Management
- Ensure all reports reach the CEO’s office in a timely manner
- Ensure all meeting packs reach the CEO’s office in a timely manner for the respective meetings
- Report to the Business Support Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience within an office environment
- Tertiary level of Education. Certified Secretarial training will be considered an asset
- A natural flair for administrative tasks
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Maltese
- Be able to prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly
- Deliver accurate results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MsOffice
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- New challenges everyday
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Tertiary level of Education.
- Level of Experience Junior