Airbnb Trip Specialist
French Speaking 16,500 Euros + Benefits
We are seeking Trip Specialists with a high level of written and spoken English & French – to represent a travel industry leader.
In addition, you will possess excellent communication and negotiating skills and will have the ability to build rapport with clients. You will be an excellent team player able to work within a friendly environment.
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about travel and world class customer service;
- You must be fluent in FRENCH and ENGLISH
- High level of both written and spoken English;
- Available Full-time (39h/week);
- Flexible with working different shift patterns and weekends
- Available to attend a full-time (3 weeks) paid training.
What we offer:
- Extensive training and languages lessons (Spanish & English);
- Excellent and multilingual work environment;
- Excellent career prospects;
- 24 holidays per year on full time basis.
- Salary Offer 16,500
- Job Address Barcelona, Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, French
- Highest Degree Level N/A
- Level of Experience Junior