NORMAL WORKING HOURS: From 16 hrs. PM to closing.
WORKING HOURS : 6 days a week
• Maintains a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs, specialty drinks, cocktails and soft
• Development of the cocktail / drinks and new creations.
• Taking care of the bar equipments
• Training of waiters
• Managing schedule of staff in the bar
• Managing stock
• Receving and checking orders from suppliers
• Control of hygiene rules in the bar
• Ensure cleaning and maintenance of the bar
• Control labor and operating expenses through effective
• Maintain the concept and position of the bar in the community
• Identifing missing positions and profile for the bar staff
• Interview with profil for the bar
• Recruiting all staff needed for the bar
• Train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, and supervisors to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
• Doing complete inventory of the bar, stock, materials.
• Define needs according to it in terms of quality and quantity
• Finding all suppliers related related to the bar
• Negotiations with those supplier
• Complete proposals and argumentation for the management
- Salary Offer To be determined
- Job Address No. 28 Soi Sukhumvit 47, Klongtan-Nua Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110
- Country Thailand
- Language(s) English, French
- Level of Experience Expert