Represent company to clients as a true Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Industry professional knowledgeable in the drug discovery process and drug target science. Design and execute innovative, rational experimental approaches to define the biological role of novel targets in metabolic disorders
Establish ex vivo/ in vitro models relevant to insulin signaling.
Work constructively within a broadly skilled team to facilitate lead ID and optimization
Communicate ideas and data clearly and effectively.
Candidates should possess a strong background in science, a talent for coordination of scientific research and be an interdisciplinary team player.
Relevant laboratory experience may substitute for education.
Ideal candidates would possess a BS in Microbiology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, or related field.
1. Knowledge of cell culture techniques, products, and applicable technologies.
2. Understanding of basic biochemistry, immunology, and molecular biology as applies to cell culture
3. Ability to execute and deliver, as well as embrace new technologies and product concepts.
4. Champion change and flexibility
5. Values differences in people and ideas.
Attractive salaries and packages (including life insurance, paid vacation,….).
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a suitable position in Biology-Research area, please, send us a resume thru email.
- Salary Offer 88.000 USD+
- Job Address Chicago
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level bachelor-master
- Level of Experience Senior