Job Title: Business Development Executive- Entry Level (UK market)
Reports to: General Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: Piccadilly Circus
Contract type: Permanent
DM-Companies is currently looking for a Business Development Executive, to join the brand Easyroommate to help execute the business and marketing strategy. This is a junior role that will give you the opportunity to work within the digital shared economy, developing the UK market. This role will provide you with talented mentors to help you grow, learn and develop in your role within a digital environment.
In this position, you will be implementing the directives given to you from the subject matter experts; giving you a rounded view on how a successful international website runs. A core part of this role is that you will be knowledge sharing and collaborating with the other Business Development Executives in the other markets we run such France, Spain, Italy and LatAm.
The role will involve you assisting with producing quality reports to aid the decision making process in the UK market, as well as nurturing your data mind-set.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic, switched on, someone who lives and breathes all things digital, able to communicate their idea’s well, think strategically and most importantly be a good team player.
EasyRoommate see this position as key to unlocking potential in all the new initiatives planned in the roadmap. If you are looking for a multicultural environment where you can learn this could be the place for you.
Objective of the role:
- Acquire users through setting up affiliate partnerships
- Work on PPC and SEO campaigns
- Produce market analysis to support growth strategies
- Investigate the local needs of the UK Market
- Project management on marketing initiatives aimed at boosting/supporting the brand
- Product development to increase conversion rates
- Support CRM efforts to current client base
- Ensure site copy is optimal
- You will perform a variety of tasks in the areas of data analysis, project coordination, content and communication
- You will provide reporting assistance on business performance and undertake data management tasks where good prior knowledge of Excel would be advantageous.
- You should be excited by the opportunity of taking ownership for growing an established business
- You will be expected to develop into the knowledge expert on their market and play a vital role in identifying growth opportunities
Experience and Skills:
- Detail orientated with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Ideally have worked in digital or online environment
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly enthusiastic and a team player
- Creative and with good copy writing skills
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel
- Work well with stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in Business
- Knowledge of digital web products desirable
DM-Companies is a privately owned entrepreneurial company, practicality and innovation are at the forefront of what we do. Responsible for two successful businesses Easyroommate and Vivastreet.
Our Aim is to provide an easy to use online platforms to offer useful local services. Our office in the UK is located in the heart of Soho in central London and has an exciting vibrant atmosphere. Joining us means joining a multicultural team of 18 nationalities.
Easyroommate is the world’s leading flatshare website, we have sites in 25 countries globally and 2.5 million users monthly, with our added first-class customer service team and a growing community of users, Easyroommate is the easiest way for people to rent a spare room and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Vivastreet is a free classifieds website with more than 35 million users monthly across 13 countries, our aim is to offer our users a simple and sociable shopping and selling experience through its extensive choice of adverts ranging from buy and sell services, properties, cars, events, pets, friendships, love and much more, all in their local area.
We look after everyone who works for us, in exchange for your dedication we offer:
- Regular training and development programs
- Social events
- Company lunch every other Friday
We are a vibrant business full of creative and passionate people who enjoy sharing ideas and working on exciting new projects.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Please note due to the volume of applications received for this position we are only able to contact successful candidates.
- Country UK (United Kingdom)
- Language(s) English