Terms and conditions
- Age limit – Below 35
- Min 5+ yrs of experience in Industrial Catering
- Salary – Negotiable based on the experience
- Graduate / Specialized Courses related to Hotel / Catering Management
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point Presentation
- Excellent in English communicationJob Responsibilities:
- Liaison with Clients, Operator’s representative Operation Manager and Deputy Manager Operation
- To supervise and monitor Safety and hygiene Standards of the Unit.
- To monitor high levels and standard of Food production, cleanliness, Customers Satisfaction and ensure that Staff Discipline is maintained at Village all the time.
- All information suggestion and complaints regarding Food Service, Housekeeping, Laundry and Food dispatching is channeled through him.
- Reports daily to Manager Operations/Deputy Manager Operations
- Responsible for smooth and efficient running of all services at the Site.
- Responsible for the Submission of all Fortnightly and Monthly Reports to base office
- Responsible for the implementation & follow up of best practices in the industry and for the successful completion of ISO standards as per the requirement of the company
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Job Address B-6, ICAD City, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Country United Arab Emirates
- Language(s) English, Hindi
- Highest Degree Level Diploma or Degree
- Level of Experience Expert