Our client is a French multinational company with over 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries worldwide and an over a billion dollar turnover. For their team based in Bucharest, that is providing support to telecom users, they are looking for large number of Client Advisors, fluent in French.
- The most important part of your daily activity is to understand the needs of customers
- Your activity will consist in offering support by phone and mail
- You will do your best to meet and exceed our goals
- Do you have an advanced level of French? Perfect, that’s where it starts!
- You don’t have experience? Bring your motivation, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Do you have a positive attitude, do you like teamwork and are you able to adapt easily? A great team awaits you (it’s no joke, you will see!)
- Do you want to work in a professional environment?
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Salary package up to 2500 Ron net, performance bonus up to 300 Ron and flexible benefits of 320 Ron/month
- Integration program in a dynamic team
- Training and access to training modules for ongoing development
- A welcoming and professional working environment where you will continously learn and develop your career
- Flexible shift program
- Accomodation is provided and covered by the company
- Flight cost is covered
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Romania
- Language(s) French
- Level of Experience Junior