Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Communication student.
- Prepare and update company profile document
- Maintain corporate marketing database of contacts. Including quarterly reminder to all areas of business to update/add key suppliers ad contacts for press releases, mail outs and Christmas cards
- Assist with organisation of corporate entertainment and events
- GAIA/ Lagardere Travel Retail internal communication. Ensure all company announcements and developments e.g store openings are communicated with pictures and stories as required
- Update and maintain content on company intranet and website
- Prepare and distribution of media releases
- Any other duties as required or directed
- Coordinate conferences and meetings as required
- Maintain charity partnerships and initiatives in-store
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure high standards of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out friendly and efficient customer service at all times, ensuring the “Be Our Guest – 7 essentials” for the support office is consistent
- Provide a high standard of Guest Service in dealing with customer inquiries
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
Ideal start date is ASAP.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading – free books are available!
What we are looking for:
- A dynamic and proactive individual
- A “can do” and positive attitude
- Studying Communication and passionate about it!
- People person
- English bilingual or fluent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Developed attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and fast-learner
- Proficient with Pack Office
- Country Australia
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior