Thinking of making a career move and up for a challenge?
Here is one for you!
GCS Recruitment are searching for a Compliance Officer to work with one of the leading financial companies in Malta.
- Implementing and managing an effective legal compliance program
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and company standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates
- Actively participating in the compliance monitoring programme, drawing up the necessary reports and identifying new monitoring procedures, if and when required
- Keeping updated with adjustments in company policies
- Conducting employee training – AML/CFT and conduct of business
- Carrying out employee training and resolving concerns about legal compliance.
- Assessing company operations to determine compliance risk
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance
- Compliance and/or AML related qualification
- Previous experience in anti-money laundering/CFT procedures, client on boarding and due diligence and other compliance related duties
- Previous experience in banking or financial services sector with an understanding of investment services would be an asset.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Salary Offer 20,000-30,000
- Job Address GCS Malta 115A, Floor 1, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara BKR 9022, Malta
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Compliance and/or AML related qualification
- Level of Experience Expert