Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
They delivers an entire spectrum of services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located across the world.
Our client offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency and teamwork.
They are looking for German speakers to join a new project team, serving one of the top players in the e-commerce industry for home goods.
- Improving the quality of our client’s online product catalog within the furniture retail market and make sure that products can drive customer satisfaction in different European markets
- Evaluating existing processes on their effectiveness. Once you have identified areas for optimization, you can work on them along with the client and with the rest of the team
- Data insertion, data modification and quality verification for a variety of home products
- Close collaboration with client stakeholders (taking part of the feedback calls, presenting ideas/status of improvements.)
- Proficiency in German language (C1)
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Enjoy content creation
- Be proactive in solving day to day issues
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible approach
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- A country with beautiful history and various landscapes
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Meal-tickets, free coffee and fruits to keep you energized
- Medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
- Excellent relocation package (cover flight, rent for 2 months and an additional salary)
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at email@example.com quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Address Houten, Netherlands
- Country Romania
- Language(s) English, German