Our client is one of the world’s largest designers of in-store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice and advertising solutions. Their solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through more than half a million subscriber locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
They surve more than 850 international brands in diverse market sectors, such as: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining.
- Expedite timely payment via phone, e-mail or collection letters, while meeting required daily quotas
• Must be able to produce a minimum of outbound calls of 40 per day
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot through client issues
• Strong decision-making skills
• Must enter detailed notes into our ERP system
• Respond to client inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary
• Maintain an account base through telephone contact or written correspondence
• Provide invoice copies and or statements to clients
• Perform reconciliation of misapplied payments to client
• Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level deemed by the Administration Manager
• Communicate internally with various departments to answer questions or discrepancies that clients may have
• Must be able to speak to account on your aging to the Credit Control Supervisor
• Resolve customer disputes, negotiate repayment plans and perform detailed account reconciliations
• Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections
• Other duties as required by management
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in commercial collections
• Fluent Dutch speaking skills
• Advanced in English and easy to understand
• Ability to communicate quickly back and forth with clients
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task required
• Strong ability to effectively collect, while maintaining good customer relationships necessary with current customers
• Ability to effectively manage time and handle high volume
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software quickly
• Intermediate level of Excel
• Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Ability to multi-task and think critically
• Ability to disprove dispute with client without passing to a Superior
• Strong negotiation skills
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
- Health insurance package
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at email@example.com quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Romania
- Language(s) Dutch, English