Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 800 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
We are looking to grow the Fench/Romanian/Croatian/Swedish/Polish/Czech/Slovak/Hungarian/Turkish/Italian team of expert Customer Service Advisers. With full training provided, you will support customers who are having challenges and are contacting us via phone, email or chat. Delivering a world class customer experience is key, and as part of this you will offer eligible customers the best service.
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes
- Maintain information in the system
- Forward the more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Fluent in spoken and written of one of the following languages: Fench/Romanian/Croatian/Swedish/Polish/Czech/Slovak/Hungarian/Turkish/Italian
- With very good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- You enjoy working with customers
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Previous customer service experience is a plus, but it is not mandatory
Please only apply if you have an EU/EEA nationality or work permit!
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at email@example.com quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) Czech, English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish