Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Dive into the world of magic! Our client is writing the second chapter of a new fairy tale project in Sofia.
Be a part of the story and join their Customer Service Champion team supporting a leader in the media and entertainment industry.
We are currently looking for motivated Dutch speakers to join their team of professionals!
THIS WOULD BE THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU IF YOU:
· Would love to be a part of a strong team
· Have experience working in a customer service
· Have extensive experience with written communication
· Have great attention to details and is well organized
· Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
· Have excellent computer skills
· Are conscientious and reliable individual with a positive attitude
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer satisfaction and service excellence
- You’re ready for a great career with a great company
· You have excellent command of Dutch and good English
· You have strong consultation understanding or experience
· You have good working knowledge of internet technology
· You have a proactive attitude, combined with excellent communication and soft skills
· You are decisive with the ability to multitask
· You feel comfortable in a target driven environment
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent social benefits package
· Top-notch training
· Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
· Employee recognition programs
· Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
· Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) Dutch, English
- Level of Experience Junior