As our French Customer Service Employee
You must love to talk! Because YOU will be the spokesperson for our French/European clients. You understand service and act on your principle to satisfy customers and you are fast with computers.
You will make this a success because you are a thoughtful person. You make it your goal to find a satisfying answer. You are sincerely interested in providing the best possible solution. Your colleagues and our Customer Service Training will get you up to speed. It makes you happy to work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
What you will do
- use your undivided attention to provide our customer with an appropriate responds via phone, email or chat;
- are able to make an administrative follow up of these client contacts at the same time;
- are driven to contact clients proactively;
- find it easy to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- handle returns and claims;
- create and analyse replacements, refunds and claims;
- are not afraid to escalate issues;
- are ok with checking the quality of interaction with customer via phone and email.
- your French verbal and written skills are flawless;
- your English verbal and written skills are very good;
- your experienced in client contact;
- you are known for your enthusiastic personality;
- you are clever in working with computers and MS Office;
- and available 32 – 40 hours per week.
- Country Netherlands
- Language(s) French
- Level of Experience Junior