We are looking for Customer Service Represenarives, eager to develop their careers with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
- Process orders from new and existing customers received via various media streams
- Receive incoming telephone calls from new and existing customers
- Complete all administration and statistical information within our database to maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Keep yourself updated at all times with information regarding the Company
- Complete other duties and responsibilities within the company as required
- Data accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust
- Exceptional communication skills
- PC and system literate
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Native level of Japanese
- Fluency in English
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Numerate and articulate
- Well organised, reliable and thorough
- Work permit required
What we offer
- Different shifts depending on the market (part-time and full-time)
- Gym Membership
- Individual career paths to grow within the project
- We are one of the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Engage in an excellent work environment and team building activities.
- Dynamic and international environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, Japanese