- Country Germany
- Our Client Onboarding Team is responsible for managing and developing the early stage of the client relationship, ensuring clients are informed about our product and its advantages and benefits.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get to know our company from the inside and gain valuable experience for future roles in the company.
- As part of our German customer service team, you will be our first point of contact for our German clients.
- You will be responsible for collecting business documents submitted by our clients and you will get the chance to develop a deep understanding of the SME customer base.
- As you will be working closely with customers, you will need to be a successful communicator and passionate about providing the best service possible.
A typical day for you?
- Building rapport with German business owners.
- Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to resolve customer issues and chase documents.
- Pitching our company to customers who have already started the sign-up process but have not yet completed it.
- Maintaining accurate customer records and update systems.
- Ensuring that all necessary documents are in place to allow our Credit Analysts / Account Managers to make a lending decision.
- Handling requests received through the live chat on our website or via email.
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Strong communication & listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers.
- The ability to explain complex products and services to consumers.
- The ability to \”think outside the box\” to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes.
- Basic understanding of business finance and accounting or the desire to acquire such understanding. We want you to develop a good business sense and an understanding of what makes SMEs tick.
- Be ready to take on ownership within our team and communicate with other country teams.
- A communicative personality and good team play skills.
- Proactive self-starter approach, eager to be part of a dynamic team.
- A perfect blend between sales, customer support and admin.
What’s life like as an employer at our company?
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team – together, we represent over 35 different nationalities.
- Company retreats in great locations – we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside.
- 26 days holiday a year, plus all bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday.
- Salary between €30,000 and €35,000 + 15% bonus.
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day.
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance.
We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/34GU5-customer-service-support-m-f-d-german-speaking-executive
- Salary Offer individuell verhandelbar
- Language(s) English