- Country Spain
As a Google Adwords Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, the biggest clients and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each of them.
Your role is based on 3 levels: Product, Consultancy and Training
You worked before with Google AdWords or with other digital marketing platforms.
You have experience building PPC campaigns and you can combine the different products to implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and upsell or promote other Google products.
Provide strategic advice and help agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role. Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
You will be communicating with agencies proactively, via video calls, phone, and e-mail.
With your passion, education and knowledge in digital marketing you will coach and provide training to the agency staff with the latest update on the advertising product to improve the overall campaign quality.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience in digital marketing, preferably building and optimizing PPC Campaigns
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500€ gross/year in bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with a sea view!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Language(s) Danish, English
- Level of Experience Junior