● You are responsible for acquiring new Google Ads customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
● You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google Ads solutions and marketing strategies.
● You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
● Native level of Danish
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
● 1 Year of experience in sales environment
● A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
● Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
● Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
● Salary: 23.800€ gross/year + up to 3.400€ gross/year in bonus
● Long Term Contract
● Relocation Package:
o Flight Ticket
● Free Gym Membership (next to the offices)
● 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
● A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
● Established career path to grow within the project
● Continuous training and certifications within Google products
● Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
● Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
● Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
● Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
● Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) Danish, English
- Level of Experience Junior