We are currently looking for a Data Entry to join our team in Barcelona.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with multiple stakeholders managing and coordinating information flows.
- Handle and monitor emails and other queries related to the marketing department’s activities.
- Update databases, including data entry and processing of information.
- Perform any other general administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintain effective relationships with other departments and support them.
We hope from the candidates:
- Advanced level of English.
- Native level of Korean.
- Advanced Level of Chinese is a plus
- University degree.
- Previous experience in an administrative role managing complex flows of information in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and for targets.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Organized and great attention to detail.
- Problem solver and team player with great communication skills.
- European Work Permit.
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Salary Offer 18.532,21€ gross/year
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) Chinese, English, Korean
- Level of Experience Junior