Attention Dutch speakers! If you are extremely fluent in the Dutch language, fluent in English and you have a Customer Service mindset, then this is just the opportunity for you!
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative, based here in Athens, Greece, you will have the chance to prove your strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to Dutch speaking clients of the largest multinational companies. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Randstad’s multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following to a Dutch Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Tasks of a Dutch Customer Service Representative include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Dutch callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with Dutch customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
A Dutch Customer Service Representative will need to possess the following skills:
- Native standard of the Dutch language
- Fluency in English
- Technical mindset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button!
Have some questions about the Dutch Customer Service Representative position first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com .
- Job Address 2 Mesogeion Ave & Sinopis St 11527 Athens
- Country Greece
- Language(s) Dutch, English
- Level of Experience Junior