Ideally candidates will have knowledge and experience in any of the following:
• Building (assembly/wiring), installation and servicing of electrical power and control panels and machines
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of electrical power and control systems.
A qualification and/or license in the areas indicated below will be considered an asset but are not required.
• Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Wireman’s licence A or B
Experience in the following are considered an asset.
• Basic Metal Fabrication / Basic Metal Work
Applicants are expected to:
• Be technically oriented, flexible and pro-active
• Be fluent in Maltese or English or Italian
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Possess a driving license
• Be willing to learn new skills related to the jobs
• Possess problem-solving skills
• Be flexible
Working hours :
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 2.30pm
- Job Address Triq iz-znuber, Mosta Industrial Estate
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior