At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. We’re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our partners- a global leader in the interactive entertainment industries and the online and mobile gaming, we are looking for:
- Offering excellent support and troubleshooting to the customers ’inquiries by email communication;
- Working with a specific software;
- Continuously evaluation and identification of all kind of opportunities which will drive the process of development and will have a positive influence over the customers’ experience and attitude;
- Working with a professional manner towards the company’s customers.
Why you should apply:
- Become part of an international target-driven environment;
- Awesome working time:
Day shifts (5 days on/ 2 days off; flexible shifts)
Night shifts (4 days on/ 4 days off)
- Opportunity for a great career development;
- Salary higher than the average;
- Attractive office with fresh fruits, snacks, drinks and games inside;
- Company’s training and development programs;
- Rich social package (food and transportation vouchers; multisport card; additional health insurance etc.);
- Relocation Pack.
- Excellent level of German/ French/ Spanish/ Italian/ Portuguese/ Russian and fluency of English;
- Self-motivated and ability to be part of a busy and united team;
- Possess strong all round understanding of Microsoft office;
- Ability to show excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Capability to act and think logically.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License #79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
- Job Address Sofia, Yunak 11-13 str., fl. 2
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior