This company is the leading provider of European fine pastry and bakery products in North-East China. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Dalian, this company has shops in 9 cities altogether and is still growing at a fast pace today. It is raising the bar of fine pastry products in China to a new level and has ambitious expansion plans.
The year 2016 is critical to the company’s further development, comprising of 3 important projects
for this year:
- Being listed on the stock market
- Opening of a culinary school
- Being the best European bakery
- Manage a small team
- Handle day to day operations (preparation, baking sessions, in-shop display …)
- Develope a portfolio for our new line of products
- Conversational level English
- Expertise in refined pastries and bakeries
- Preferably students / graduates from a culinary art school
Gratification : non rémunéré (payer un stagiaire est illégal en Chine).
Durée : 1 – 6 mois.
- Country China
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Graduates from a culinary art school
- Level of Experience Junior