Lagardere Travel Retail is a leader in travel retail. In the pacific region, we operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
Lagardere Travel Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing or Finance student.
What’s on offer?
Duties include but are not limited to:
Work with Anne for 3 days per week on brand development and general admin as detailed previously including:
- Researching and developing standardised brand information packs for all new & potential partnerships covering all key market, cost, supply chain, ranging and development collateral required for target brands in our key market segments. They will work on 1-2 brands.
- Additional requirements will be administrative tasks such as putting together Food Safety Management System folders (250+ pages and dividers to print, collate and distribute as required)
- Data entry of store food safety monthly audits and compile results
- Printing / laminating of materials to be sent to stores
- Other general duties
Product / Category Management – Alcohol Sales Review, Inventory Implementation and maintenance
- Work with Gary for 2 days per week on systems and processes including
- Analysis of product reports for the group’s alcohol range to review current sales mix, opportunities for expanding the range within specific price ranges developing promotion packs for special occasions (Father’s Day / Xmas / Easter etc.)
- Assist in the rollout of stocktake implementation in foodservice stores, review monthly results to identify variances and lead the follow up with stores.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in Finance and/or Marketing (depending on your preference) and work alongside a supportive and friendly team within an international environment in Sydney (Australia).
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
The ideal start date would be early January 2018.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading – free books available!
What we are looking for?
- A dynamic and proactive individual
- A “can do” and positive attitude
- Studying Marketing or Finance and passionate about it!
- Analytical skills and commercial acumen
- English bilingual or fluent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Developed attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and fast-learner
- Country Australia
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior