Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona.
You will become a specialist advisor for French companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing our customer base across EMEA.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of French.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket.
- Free Gym Membership
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- Salary Offer 23.375,00€ gross/year + up to 4.125,00€ gross/year in bonus.
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, French
- Level of Experience Junior