Teleperformance is worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 190,000 people working in over 75 languages, across 311 contact centers in 65 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies. At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
- Understand their situation, needs, and expectations of our clients
- Field inquiries from prospective clients through the phone
- Develop and transmit your knowledge about new service and products we provide
- Asses our clients towards the best solutions regarding features and benefits
- Inform the clients about products and services to asses them towards the best solution
- Putting them in touch with the right person required
- Set sound expectations that lead to satisfied customers
- Native level of French
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Interest and curiosity toward sales environments
- 1 year experience in contact with clients
- High level of passion and motivation!
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and Part-time 20 – 25h hours/week
- Salary for 39 hours/week: 17,576.88€ gross/year
- 1 week of initial training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Competitive Benefits package!
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, French
- Level of Experience Junior