Our client is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in more than 175 cities across 6 continents, they help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. The 55 dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable them to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to their clients. They also champion optimised utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
- Resolve Intercompany Disputes
- Journal Entries and Review (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Pension Booking, Annual Incentive Plan, AR Reserve)
- Foreign Currency Accounting
- Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
- Manage Inventory Accounts – posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
- Perform Accounts Reconciliation – Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
- Internal/External Reporting – Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
- Treasury transactions and Payments
- Retail Store Accounting
- Support Travel & Expenses (T&E) process
- Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax – VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
- Proficiency level of English and French or Dutch
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament
- Good interpersonal Skills;
- Hands on experience in GL would represent an advantage;
- Exposure to SAP tool;
- Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
- Understands customer requirements;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts), Word (formatting, track changes, table of contents), PowerPoint (graphics & charts, animations, transitions).
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company ·
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at email@example.com quoting the above job reference code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.
- Country Romania
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
- Level of Experience Junior