German (Deutsche, Niemiecki) speaking Customer Service role based in Lublin, Poland
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest companies in customer service outsourcing. With more than 250,000 plus employees worldwide. They are present in more than 5 continents 41 countries, covering 42 different European languages.Covering automotive, banking, consumer electronics, healthcare, Insurance, and technology to name a few.
They are at an exciting time of development, having acquired new contact centres they are in a position to grow their already successful customer service team.
As a German speaking Customer Service advisor, you will be representing one of the worlds largest mobile phone providers.
- •Excellent written and spoken German.
- •Fluent written and spoken English.
- •Inbound calls from DACH region, providing extemporary customer service.
- •Up selling to existing customers
- •Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner.
- •Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- •Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans.
- •Where necessary liaising with business partners – i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments.
You will be working in a team of at least 50 other German speakers that have also relocated their employment to Poland.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive excellent training where you will join their training academy in order to fulfil you career aspirations, whether it is to move in to a marketing role, training or even management, they are committed to your personal development.
As well as an excellent salary of 48,000 PLN+ Excellent commission structure that will give you an opportunity to double your salary.
Lublin has an amazing German expat community with many social events happening every week which will help you to make friends and build a network on like minded German speaking people already living in Poland.
A relocation package to move you as quickly as possible to your dream job
Monday to Friday 8.00 to 16.30
9.00 to 17.30
10.00 to 18.30
Your shifts will be on a rota basis given 4 weeks in advance.
Saturday 10.00 to 18.00
Average 40 hours per week over 6 days
German/ Germany/ DACH/Deutsch/Niemiecki
Interested? Call Michal NOW on +447445555699 to find out more about this amazing opportunity.
- Salary Offer 48000 PLN
- Job Address RG12 1BW
- Country Poland
- Language(s) German
- Level of Experience Junior