- Country Germany
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a journey. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.
The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
- Work on our ride detection algorithm that builds the base of our ticketing solution
- Take care that every ride is detected correctly and every passenger in the end gets the right ticket
- Use data that is generated by smartphones for the ride detection algorithm
- Deploy and test the algorithm
- Work with various mathematical and geographic tools to develop and maintain route calculations
- Excellent knowledge in Golang
- Very good knowledge in working with Docker
- Experience with test deployment (CI/CD)
- Advanced experience with Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Solid knowledge in REST API deployment (is a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases (is a plus)
- Experience with Redis cache (is a plus)
- Interest to learn more programming languages as needed
- Passion about solving hard problems
- Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- Relaxed atmosphere (flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment)
- Up-to-date tech stack (latest technologies and modern working methods)
- Challenges (exciting and challenging fields of activity)
- Self-realization (freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas)
- Impact (develop a great product that can have an impact on millions of people every day)
- Workplace (create your own workplace according to your wishes)
- Healthy snacks (fruits and nuts as a snack for in between)
- Office accessories (coach and plants provide a relaxed atmosphere)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/j6UBo-go-backend-engineer-m-f-d
- Salary Offer individuell verhandelbar
- Language(s) English