Beszélsz magyarul? Would you be interested to experience life by working in historical city of Athens in Greece? If you are native, or near native speaker, of the Hungarian language and have a technical mindset with good knowledge of computers, you might be the person we are looking for!
It is a great opportunity to work for a multinational company based in Athens. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Randstad’s multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
Our client offers the following benefits for this Hungarian Customer Service Agent position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your daily tasks as a Hungarian Customer Service Agent will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Hungarian speaking clients
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through free phone lines for customers and chats.
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training
- Be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
In order for your profile to match this Hungarian Customer Service Agent role, you need to have the following skills:
- Be familiar with high-tech gadgets and customer service
- Speak Hungarian to a native or near native standard and
- Have a good level of the English language
- Have good communication skills and an outgoing personality
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Job Address 2 Mesogeion Ave & Sinopis St 11527 Athens
- Country Greece
- Language(s) English, Hungarian