Your main focus will be:
- QUALITY FOLLOW UP
- Handling clients’ calls and customer care.
- Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company.
- Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot.
- Taking corrective actions on short and long term.
- Finding solutions to avoid troubles’ renewal.
- Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training.
- Working on new tools to improve daily tasks.
Other tasks might include:
- PRODUCTION / MARKETING
- Researching and developing new products.
- Participating in inspection on spot.
- Translating existing programs and write new content.
- Producing quality content (articles, interviews, movies, report).
- Tourism, Business, Communication, Marketing, Languages background
- Excel and Access proficiency considered a valuable plus.
- Native or fluent in German and/or French
- French would be of advantage, but not a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
- Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude.
We are looking for trainees for our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
The company will provide housing, visa cost and a monthly allowance of $200.
The intern should be available to start working from August 2018 – Length of the internship: at least 6 months or longer (possibility of employment after the end of the traineeship).
Working time: 5 full days / week according to the free time of the intern.
- Country Myanmar (Burma)
- Language(s) German
- Level of Experience Junior