This is a Start-up company founded in 2017. After a successful crowdfunding launch on Indiegogo, this company now sells products in more than 30 Countries worldwide.
The Start-Up has an engineering and development office in Melbourne, Australia and the sales and business development office is based in Taipei. The stated goal of the Start-Up is to sustainably design, develop, promote and sell innovative, high quality products.
A Start-up is a very different place to a more established company.
This role will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, but it will not be limited to sales and marketing. As a start-up they are constantly refining and developing new systems and effective ways to work.
Flexibility and ingenuity will be key.
The Start-Up is in the process of expanding rapidly and is looking for an Intern to not only assist with day to day tasks but provide actual input into the running of the business. You will be supported by the company Directors with more than 20 years of Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Business experience. This is a great opportunity to find out what life is like working in a start-up and learn about all aspects of running an international company.
International Business Internship
- Market research.
- Generating sales leads B2B.
- Customer relationship management.
- Systems development including: CRM, SOP
- Online systems integration
- E-commerce management
- Report writing and financial analysis.
- Copy-writing and online marketing.
- Website development and basic programming.
- Basic Chinese will be an advantage but is not required.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and desire to understand how business works
- Studying Marketing or Business-related degrees
- Basic knowledge of CRM software or methodology
- Basic knowledge of International business
- Quick learner
- Self motivated
- Effective communicator
- Job Address The Hive, 94 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, Quan 2, HCMC
- Country China
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior