A leading representative of global brands is seeking to recruit an individual to fill the role of ‘IT Application Integration Specialist’. If you have the necessary I.T skills and a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals
- Fulfil the end user requirements
- Identify and resolve the system issues
- Make recommendation of the integration products and services by carrying out proper researches
- Collaborate with the vendors to identify the features that might be of value
- Work with the software providers and business owners to lead in the integration testing phase
- Communicate with the software developers and engineers to address any problem in the program logic
- Check for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system software and applications
- Improve the business process by integration
- Minimize the impact of integration on various existing processes
- Evaluate the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same
- Train the employees on new application features
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in application integration layers
- Java / JEE, Visual Studio, .NET Programming, and frameworks
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, MS Azure and other products from the Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of in SOA messaging
- Extensive knowledge about even driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, and ESB exception handling
- Knowledge in database engineering using MS SQL, mySQL development, postgres databases
- Knowledge in PowerBI, ASP.net, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP
- Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificated, and PKI
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture
What’s in it for you?
- International travel
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificated, and PKI
- Level of Experience Senior