An opportunity for an IT Operations Assistant has arisen with one of our clients in the Financial Services sector. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to join a company that is on a rapid growth and expansion. If you are the person we are looking for, we at ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Provide first line support for local users (Outlook, Office applications, Network, etc);
- Troubleshooting IT problems and suggesting solutions;
- Installation and configuration of laptops;
- Manage network and equipment;
- IT Stock management;
- IT systems configuration and uploads
- Manage the monthly closing and SQL reporting;
- Generate, maintain and periodically revise documentation related to systems and processes run within Company
- To assist/update the IT Operations Lead on topics being managed
- To advice/guide the IT Operations Lead on topics related to strategy
- To operate within the Local IT Department team as a team player
- To respects the standards of the Group
What are you expected to bring?
- Have a diploma / degree in IT or similar
- Be knowledgeable in:
- Information Systems, SQL (Oracle), JAVA/J2EE, Data Modelling
- Networks: Ethernet – TCP/IP, Cisco, PABX
- Basic IT: Windows / Office Applications / Browsers
- Be able to analyse and follow procedures for monitoring and reporting on operations
- Be able to meet tight periodical deadlines and to work on own initiative
- Eloquent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the French language will be considered as an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- A great working environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- An attractive salary remuneration
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Have a diploma / degree in IT or similar
- Level of Experience Junior