We are looking for a new Recruiter to join our team based in Barcelona (World Trade Center), to support us in the recruitment processes on the different sites and projects we have all over Spain.
Mostly, the profiles that we require are Customer Service, Sales & Marketing and Technical Support from a variety of sectors.
A day at work:
- You will receive the recruitment requests from the different offices in Spain.
- With the rest of the team, you will spread the positions you will be responsible for.
- Posting the jobs in our different portals and research the existing database to do the first review of the Cvs.
- You also will perform initial screening telephone interviews and arrange the appointments for the recruiter on site.
- Some of our projects require referral check so you will need to follow-up the references contacting the previous employers of the candidate.
- Uploading database and dealing with the admin task related to the recruiting.
You will love the job if:
- You love fast-paced working environments.
- You passionate about people and recruiting.
- You enjoy a warm and collaborative work environment.
- You understand that recruitment it’s not a 9-18 job.
- HR / Recruitment / Business background.
- 6 months experience in recruitment or experience in contact centers
- High level of English
- Native German speaker
- Outstanding communication skill.
- Candidate orientation.
- Amazing organizational skills.
- Naturally motivated person.
- Full-time contract, (39 hours/week), from Monday to Friday.
- Salary: 18.000€ Gross/Year.
- International environment.
- Work located in Barcelona city center.
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Job Address Spain
- Country Spain
- Language(s) English, German
- Level of Experience Junior