- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails, live chat, call or any kind as a receiver and caller; work strictly with the service protocol and guideline.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every contact.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Work with customer service team leader to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Can speak, write and read English, Chinese and Malay language fluently
- Need to have basic knowledge in Microsoft
- Can work in shifting schedule
- Good service mind and positive attitude
- Patient and resilient
- Fast Learner
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Being consistent and disciplined
- Proactively seeks improvements and solutions
- Problem solving
- Able to do several things at once
- Able to deal with complaints and difficult situations
- Working Visa
- Travel Opportunities
- Attendance Incentive
- Annual Leave
- Medical Coverage
- and MANY MORE!!!
Interested applicants may send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Address 24th Floor PBCom Tower Ayala Ave. Makati City
- Country Philippines
- Language(s) Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia/Malay, Chinese, English
- Level of Experience Graduate