Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing method documentation, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, programming and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards with mentorship
– Deliver process or design definition and interpretation and assessment of specs and requirements.
– Incorporate Lean Manufacturing into the processes, equipment and tooling.
– Monitors and analyses production performance metrics to ensure that cost and quality targets are maintained (production yield, defect paretos).
– Provide logistics support tools with planning and supervision team
– Identify and justify projects for improving manufacturing capability, yields, productivity, and capacity.
– Develop and deliver technical information documents, estimates, reports or training documentation.
– Provide technical support on various manufacturing development processes, vendor support, development cost models, and departmental training for the respective development program.
– Provide technical support for department capital programs (implementation) and department improvement projects.
– Technically support engineering design changes via involvement with the change management process for new products.
– Candidates will possess a Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree (BS) or Associates Degree.
– Exposure to a manufacturing environment through summer or co-op work employment.
– Working knowledge of PC applications, CAD software, PLCs.
Attractive salaries and packages (including life insurance, paid vacation,….).
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level position in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
- Salary Offer from 99.000 USD a year
- Job Address Chicago
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor-Master
- Level of Experience Senior