Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student.
We are looking for an intern studying Marketing to join our team and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
- Management of POS process to store
- Assisting with sales analysis – reviewing of product ranges & promotions
- Assisting Marketing team with proposals to suppliers
- Compile research on current market trends
- Assisting category teams on day-to-day tasks
- Assisting with new store projects
- Office administration
- Coordination of promotional activities
- Typing of correspondence
- Data Entry
- Various other tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 6 months.
Ideal start date will be 11th December 2017, but open to a start in January 2018.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading – free books available!
What we are looking for?
- A dynamic and proactive individual
- A “can do” and positive attitude
- Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
- People person
- English bilingual or fluent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Developed attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and fast-learner
- Proficient with Pack Office
- Proficient with In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop or at least basic knowledge.
- Country Australia
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior