Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a leader in travel retail. We operate a number of exciting brands around the globe, with stores at airports and major transport hubs throughout Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
What’s on offer?
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific has an exciting position available for a passionate and motivated Marketing student.
We are looking for an intern studying Marketing to join our Duty Free team and help with the everyday duties involved, including:
- Managing design briefs
- Updating action lists
- Getting printer quotes
- Carrying out case studies on promotions
- Maintaining store collateral lists
- Various other tasks as required
This is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience in the field you are interested in and work alongside a supportive and friendly team.
Our office is located in Mascot close to the airport.
We would like the successful applicant to be with us for 4 to 5 days a week (flexible, depending on your timetable) and for a minimum of 3 – 6 months.
Ideal start date is ASAP or early January 2018.
The internship will be unpaid work experience.
But we have a weekend away organised for our interns!
Also if you like reading – free books available!
What we are looking for?
- A dynamic and proactive individual
- A “can do” and positive attitude
- Studying Marketing and passionate about it!
- People person
- English bilingual or fluent
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Developed attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and fast-learner
- Proficient with Office pack (specially Excel)
- Proficient with In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop or at least basic knowledge.
- Country Australia
- Language(s) English